Terms of sale
The following information is of importance when considering making a purchase from this website.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the sale of all goods online between Paul Banning (“we/us”) and any visitors (“you”) to the website at www.paulbanning.com or www.paulbanning.co.uk (“site”). For all pre- and post-sale enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No contract shall exist between you and us for the sale of any goods until we accept your order after payment online.
- By placing an order for any goods with age restrictions, you declare that you are age eighteen or over in order to purchase the goods.
- The price and description of the goods are displayed on our site. Such information is subject to change without notice. The size of the artwork stated on the website is the size of the board or canvas only and does not include the frame. Please keep this in mind if you are buying an artwork to fit a specific space. In certain cases the external framed measurements have been added to the painting details. If you want to enquire about the dimensions including the frame, please contact me email@example.com.
- Subject to clauses 4 and 6, the price you shall pay for the goods is the price displayed on our site at the time we receive your order. The price of the goods shown does not include VAT. No VAT will be added to the price but please be aware that your purchase may be subject to import duty in the destination shipping country (if outside the UK).
- In the event that you order an item and the price published on the site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether, in which case we will issue a full refund of any amount charged.
- We endeavour to ensure that all of the items shown on the site are accurately represented. There may, however, be some slight variations (and this should be expected) between what you see and what you receive in any order, which you agree to accept, provided the variations are not substantial. We may correct any typographical or other errors or omissions in any online entry, sales literature, quotation or other online document relating to the sale of the goods without any liability to you.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure by using a third-party payment provider who uses encryption technology, making our pages secure. Accordingly, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information, either on our site or our payment provider’s.
- The price of the goods is payable in full at point of sale.
- Receipts for payment will be sent by email after payment for any purchases made online from the site. All goods remain our property until cleared payment is received from you.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- If we are unable, for any reason, to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of providing you with substitute goods of equivalent quality and price, or a full refund.
English law applies to these terms and conditions and any sale of goods to which they apply and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters arising from these Terms.